Uncle Mark's BBQ Ribs
I was so excited when I realized that my uncle Mark's BBQ ribs were actually allergy-friendly! Just make sure you find a safe BBQ sauce. We had this over Memorial day weekend and paired it with some grilled asparagus and corn and it was INCREDIBLE. You can't get easier than this recipe right here I'm tellin' ya!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Ribs (However many you would like)
- Bottle of BBQ sauce (Sorry, this recipe isn't super official)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Salt and pepper both sides of the ribs and place on baking sheet.
- Cover with foil and bake for four hours.
- Uncover, pour BBQ sauce over them and bake uncovered for another hour.
- Serve with extra BBQ sauce
I mean..... come onnnn! So easy and DELICIOUS!