Frozen Blueberry Bites (Free of the top 8 allergens! Contains coconut)
Y'all know I LOVE me an easy recipe, so here's another one for you. We like to call these "blueberry bites". They are basically frozen coconut yogurt blueberry bites, so obviously we had to shorten the name ;) Here's how to make them and what you need...
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 carton of blueberries (washed and dried)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (we like it with sweetened vanilla coconut yogurt for more flavor!)
- Parchment paper covered sheet pan
- Using your toothpick, pick up a blueberry and dip it into the yogurt making sure to cover the entire blueberry and place it on your sheet pan.
- Repeat process until you sheet pan is covered with yogurt covered blueberries.
- Place in the freezer for 1.5-2 hours. Take out and transfer to a freezer safe bag and store in freezer.
Ta-da! There you have it folks. My kids love this snack and have NO idea that it's healthy. This is a perfect snack to get the kids in on & BONUS...this helps them with their fine motor skills!!