Rainbow lunch bowl (Dairy, Egg, Nut, Gluten and Soy free!)
Since everyone seems to be eating lunch bowls these days, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and I did NOT regret it!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 C spinach
- 1 avocado (sliced or cubed)
- 1 sweet potato (Peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 cucumber (diced into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1 (15 oz) can of garbanzo beans or chickpeas
- olive oil and sea salt
- dressing of choice (I used Hilary's Eat Well's ranch chia dressing, totally allergy friendly!)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat the oven to 400 or 425 degrees. Roast the sweet potatoes and garbanzo beans (or chickpeas) on a sheet pan with a big splash of olive oil and a shake of salt in the oven until desired crispiness (around 25-30 minutes depending on the size of potatoes), turning once in-between.
- Throw into a bowl with spinach, avocado, cucumber and dressing of choice
Enjoy! I love this recipe because you can easily use whatever veggies you have on hand. Feel free to get creative with it!